Lokobe Natural Reserve
Departure from your hotel directly with a car, you crossing the large city of Hell-Ville to go directly to a fishing village called (Ambatozavavy). Drive during the 50 minutes.
From the village boarding with Pirogue (or a Canoe ) for transportation and cross in the middle of Magrove forests, direction the next fishing Village where is the natural Lokobe Reserve. During 35 minutes.
On arriving at the Village we do a little 15-minute pause. After that we go to visit the forest .
Visit for3 hours .
During the course visit you will see the different biodiversity like fauna and flora very different from the other park. For example, You will see all the following things:
Flora : various medicinal plants, different vine with pods, palm trees, wild vanilla, wild pineapple.
Fauna : different species of animals as –
-Cameleon pentheur or furlsufer pardalus – Minima Brochesia: the smallest chameleon in the world
– Uroplatus : nocturnal gecko or the king of camouflage that sticks to the trees
– different reptiles like the big green lizard Madagascar ( Felsuma madagascariensis) and other lizard as Zaunauzaurus
– Different species of snakes Boa (ancratophus), boa (singinuant) of the smallest frogs in the world that are endemic to Madagascar and many other animals yet.
– 2 lemurs species: Eulemur macaco Macaco are urn has 2 different color (black male and female maroon):
– Epulemur dorsalus which are nocturnal and gray colors
At 12:30 after the visit ;Time Lunch in the sea side at the Village.
Relax and a little time beach.
At 3:00 pm boarding with the Canoe for come back to the fishing village to join the Car.
Boarding with the car and drive to Hell-Ville (drive during 50 mn).
Arriving in the Port of Hell-Ville at 4:50 pm
-Transfer By car from the Hotel to fishing village
– Canoe ( Pirogue) for transferring the fishing village to natural reserve
RATE OF TOUR
= 55 € per person.