Sites and National Park
-Ankarana National Park : Large forest, Gray Tsingy with Suspension Bridge, loose river,
: Sacred cave of Ankarana NP
- Sacred Lake
- The Red Tsingy and the Canyon
- Amber Mountain National Park
- The 3 Bays (Sakalava Bay, Dune, Pigeon) and the baobabs, sacred sugar loaf
- Visit the city of Diego-Suarez
- Emerald sea
Progam and timing to Tour North of Madagascar
Day-1 : NOSY BE – ANKARANA (145 km )
Departure from the hotel at 6:30 am drive to the Port of Nosy Be Hell-Ville. Boarding with a speed and private boat to the mainland (during 45mn).
Arrive at the small Port of Ankify. Boarding with 4×4 car;
- Leaving directly for Mahamasina Village where the ANKARANA NATIONAL PARK is located and pass on the Sambirano Valley Region or the Capital of the CACAO Plantation of Madagascar.
Crossing all the PLANTANTIONS of THE CACAO and the COFEE FOREST , YLANG YLANG parfum.
Arriving on the Village : Lunch at the restaurant of the Hotel.
At 1 :30 PM, start visit and Hiking in ANKARANA NATIONAL PARK. Visit the forest with the animals like Lemurs, Chameleons, Snakes and small tsingy . Hike on the large tsingy (Gray) with the suspension bridge, loss of River.
UP OF TIMES : THE SACRED CAVE with the 5 Species of Bats. And where you’ll see the STALAGMIT and STALAGTITE form of the rocks.
Dinner/night in RELAIS ANKARANA
Day-2: ANKARANA- RED TSINGY- DIEGO SUAREZ
From 7:30 am, departure from the Ankarana Village and drive directly to visit of the Antagnavo sacred Lake (visit for 1 hour and 20 minutes).
Sacred Lake is a sacred place where animist people are their prayer, rituals, offering, sacrifice.
To see the Crocodiles you need to dance and then sing it to get all the water crocodiles out.
- Just after visit,
Departure and drive to RED TSINGY (distance 65 km on the road National 6 and then 36 km go / back tracks Red sand. Drive During is to 3 pm 40mn).
Arriving on the site, visit the Great tsingy and then the Canyon (visit during 2 hour) .
Red Tsingy is a Red Clay mixture Sandy who was caused by the bushfires.
It’s a unique place in the world that is in tour north of Madagascar (Diego-Suarez).
Lunch in a restaurant on the road.
The same day, departure for the city of Diego Suarez,
Overnight in ALLAMANDA Hotel
Day-3: DIEGO SUAREZ- JOFFRE VILLE – THE 3 BAYS
At 7:45 am, Departure and drive to JOFFRE-VILLE (distance 45 km and drive during 50mn ).
, drive to the entrance of the AMBER MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK. . ( Various types and species of animals, birds, Caméléons, reptiles.
Amber Montaine is a Volcanic Region of Diego-Suarez. This Park is to preserve Madagascar’s unique flora and fauna, rightly considered as a “biological treasure.” This mountain is a magnificent protected rainforest, preserved from any human impact, or thrives, a rich and complex nature, this visit helps you discover various forms of vegetation: parasitic plants, ferns, orchids, cannarium Madagascariensis, medicinal plants, … There are 7 species of lemurs (eulemur coronatus, sanfordi, microcebus rufus “smallest in the world”, Aye-Aye, .. .. You will find 3 waterfalls, 5 lakes, and a splendid view of the northern of Madagascar
Visit and Trekking to the Great Forest of Amber Mountain with waterfalls.
:THE 3 BAYS
- After the visits, starting directly where the Fishing Village called RAMENA.
Meals in a restaurant which is located on the beach side.
In the afternoon around 2 pm, visit the 3 BAYS (Sakalava Bay, Dune Bay, Pigeon Bay) and also the largest Baobab and small baobabs found mainly in the north of Madagascar.
We will continue the road towards Sakalava bay! Near the bay there is an island that can be reached on foot at low tide, then the Bay of Dunes, a series of white sand, the bottom is full of fish of every color, sea urchins. Sakalava bay is often coveted by fun boarding, kite surfing and wind surfing enthusiasts. And it is possible to walk in the coast of the bay for 3 hours and you will discover the fauna and flora in this area. and the Diego- Suarez Sugarloaf. Visit during 3h 40mn.
Dinner/night in ALLAMANDA Hotel
Day- 4:EXCURSION – CITY TOUR
Excursion to the Emerald sea
Departure from the hotel at 8:00 am with the car to the RAMENA Village of brought which is located 18 km from the hotel (drive during 25 min).
Boarding in a boat typically Malagasy to the Island Diego where is the Emerald sea , crossing in a lagoon with crystalline waters, masses of corals with multicolored fish, while you injure snorkeling, the sailors are fishing! you are right next to Paradiso
On Island ,Beach and snorkeling.
After 12:30 meals peak lunch and typical in the seaside.
Back to Diego- Suarez on 3:00 pm.
Arriving at the Great City of Diego-Suarez. Tour and visiting the OLD HISTORY and the Military CITY , and the Harbor of Diego-Suarez
Dinner/night in ALLAMANDA Hotel
Day-5: DIEGO-SUAREZ – NOSY BE (245 km)
At 7:00 am , Departure from Diego-Suarez to the small Port calling Ankify.
Arriving at the Port , boarding in a private speed boat transfer to the Port of Nosy-be Hell-Ville (distance 15km and journey during 45mn). Immediately boarding in a car for Transfer to the hotel.
- Transfer by car from the hotel to the Port
- Air-conditioned 4×4 car
- Fuel for the car during the tour
- The hotel
- Guide and Accompaniment
- Guide in the Parks
- Fees for each park
- Unlimited WATER (mineral water) for each customer per day.
- Sailling boat for the excursion to the Emerald Sea
- Equipment for Snorkeling PMT (Fins, Mask, Snorkels)
- Meal to the excursion in Emerald Sea
- In FULL BOARD to TOUR NORTH OF MADAGASCAR
NOT INCLUDED for TOUR NORTH
- Internationl Fly
- Domestic Fly
- Personal expense
RATE OF THE TOUR
2 PAX 690 € / person
3 PAX 650 € / person
4 PAX 630 € / person
6 PAX 600 € / person
From 8 PAX 560 € / person
- During the tour north of Madagascar customers are allowed to stop and make or take pictures the times they want.
- The timing and the program tour north of Madagascar are modifiable according to the preferences of the customers.
- The hotels are all the best hotels and they are typical (you can consult them on the internet).
- They have to deposit a deposit to confirm the reservation of all the hotels.
- During the tour north of Madagascar, Customers should wear walking shoes, light clothing, sunscreen and torch light